top of page
CCAsset 2dande bl.png
  • Where do you work?
    I work from a garden room at the bottom of my garden. For people dependent on public transport, I work from The Cottage Therapy Centre in Kenilworth.
  • Are you a member of a professional body?
    Yes. I am registered member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
  • Do you have a DBS certificate?
  • Do you have insurance?
    Yes. I have specialist professional insurance, an indicator of good practice and a requirement of my membership of the UKCP.
  • How do I pay?
    For psychotherapy and supervision, I send an invoice at the end of every month, which requires settlement by return. My preference is bank transfer, but I can accept cash or a cheque. For the Space for You workshops, payment is required in advance. You will be given the relevant details during the registration process.
bottom of page